EcoGrid Crate System for Infiltration, SuDS & Attenuation - 6 Crates (2400 L)
A robust crate system for soakaways, infiltration and attenuation systems. This listing is for 6 crates equalling a 2400 litre capacity
EcoGrid Attenuation & Infiltration Crate - Pack of 6
Total capacity: 2400L (nominal)
Introducing our new, robust crate system for soakaways, infiltration and attenuation systems. In addition to attenuation, the EcoGrid Crate can also be used for greywater storage.
• Prevents flooding and stores excess rainwater
• Helps prevents peak flows to main drainage and purification systems
• When used with a geotextile can be used to filter rainwater and stormwater
• Mitigates flood risk
• Promotes the balance in the groundwater position
• Decreases environment problems caused by development
• Easy installation on site
• Direct supply
• Made in the UK from recycled polyethylene
• Load bearing to various levels
Manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001 Quality Standards, from recycled strong copolymer polypropylene. This makes it robust yet lightweight soak away solution, giving the product a long life and making yours easier when it comes to installation!
The EcoGrid crate system can be supplied with an appropriate geotextile layer to wrap the crates for infiltration systems and attenuation systems.
Capacity 400L (nominal)
Unit Weight 17.8kg (standard)15kg (light)
Void Ratio 94% (standard) 95% (lite)
Compressive Strength 400+KN/m^2 (standard) 200+KN/m^2 (light)